·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Liberty enjoying 4th of July parade.

Attachments

·
I ♥ my Zazoo
431 Posts
Love all these pics!!!!... They are all soooooooooo adorable!!!.. I will have to take a few pics tomorrow.. :)

·
Knife Swallower
6,783 Posts
That is the cutest puppy picture!!!

I am a bandanna "collector", unfortunately. Here's Ranger in all his glory:

A chilly Ranger in his red paisley bandana:

Showing support for the team!
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Sadly, it didn't last long...won't name any names...BLUE

So Blue got his own bandana so he wouldn't get jealous and wreck Ranger's - here, Blue is modelling a scary skulls bandana and Ranger is sporting a festive orange paisley look for fall:

Ranger modelling his Canada Day bandanna:

The orange is a definite favourite since it looks so nice against his eyes!

I don't have a close up, but after Ranger almost got bear sprayed on a hike trail, he's sported a bright yellow bandana to warn people that he isn't a bear but is, in fact, a dog.

If you don't have a bandana, a fancy red bow will do!

The one I made him - BATMAN!

And I bought some red material with claymation rudolph on it so I can make him a Christmas bandana this year! So excited!

Reactions: Buddy's mom forever

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
This just looks so natural on Toby with the tip chewed off. He has his own sense of style!

I'll have to make a Michigan one for my Cocker Spaniel grand dog. Our son and his wife are both graduates. In fact all four of the kids are graduates. And of course Penny needs one for game day!

Oh, no problem! Toby just got a new bandana at the vet's this morning ... and already chewed off the tip. :D

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
Titan's one and only bandanna which also happened to be the starting article for his TD test..

Attachments

Reactions: Buddy's mom forever

·
Registered
197 Posts
I used to dress my dogs in bandanas, until one day...while hiking in the woods, we come across two hunters. They comment on my beautiful dog...Poor Dusty, my male golden (a hunting dog by breed) is confronted in his sport by two adoring manly man fans, while enjoying nature in his bright green froggie bandana! Oh the humiliation to his male ego! :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts