Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody:wavey:

This was Bailey last year as a two month old pup

and he has now been joined a year later by one of his sisters,Jasmine

We live in Fermanagh,Northern Ireland:wave::wave::wave:

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Wow - what beautiful goldens you have!!! They look like they enjoy living life in the lap of luxary :D Welcome to the forum - from one Bailey lover to another! I hope you stick around and post more pictures of your beauties!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome the forum,
Your girls are gorgeous. Cant decide if she is prettier as a puppy or an adult.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You have a beautiful pair of couch warmers there. Please make yourself at home here and be sure to share lots of pictures.

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, glad you joined us!! Bailey and Jasmine are beautiful! Great pictures...I love the last one.

~Jackie

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone:)

Only one girl in the pics - Bailey is a boy;)They are beautiful dogs,a shade between cream and white which isn't very common over here so they tend to stand out - and get lots of attention from admirers:)

I have heard them referred to as 'Irish' retrievers due to their colour.We will post some more 'puppy pics' soon:wavey:

·
A.k.a. Jennifer.
230 Posts
They are absolutely lovely!

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Thanks for the welcome everyone:)

Only one girl in the pics - Bailey is a boy;)They are beautiful dogs,a shade between cream and white which isn't very common over here so they tend to stand out - and get lots of attention from admirers:)

I have heard them referred to as 'Irish' retrievers due to their colour.We will post some more 'puppy pics' soon:wavey:
Both my retrievers Dasiy and Charlie come from Irish retriever rescue and they are the same colour (if its not muddy out) lol

·
Owner of a Bailey Girl!
1,365 Posts
Oh WOW the last picture is amazing! What a smile on Bailey's face!
Welcome from one Bailey lover to another :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh WOW the last picture is amazing! What a smile on Bailey's face!
Welcome from one Bailey lover to another :)
That's actually Jasmine with the big smile - she just loves her settee,and the pillow isn't bad either!
Thank you for the lovely welcome :wavey:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts