Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She ate my daughter's homework the other night. I wonder if the teacher believed me??? I can't leave anything on the kitchen table.

Bailey is really chewing up everything, especially paper. She rips it into tiny shreds.:hyper:

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
LOL the age old excuse comes true. Your daughter could bring in the "evidence" in a day or so to prove her case. :D:D

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL the age old excuse comes true. Your daughter could bring in the "evidence" in a day or so to prove her case. :D:D
I wish I would of saved it! I already vacuumed it up.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I was refering to the evidence that will be coming out the other end of Bailey. Not sure the teacher would appreciate that plopped on her desk though. :D

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was refering to the evidence that will be coming out the other end of Bailey. Not sure the teacher would appreciate that plopped on her desk though. :D
:roflmao: Hahaha.... I would think not.

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
LOL - That's so funny! I was LOL about the evidence a few days later!

My puppy kindergarten instructor last night recommended placing a few mouse traps on the table and counter to stop Winchester from table/counter surfing. I need to stop and pick them up tonight.

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
LOL - That's so funny! I was LOL about the evidence a few days later!

My puppy kindergarten instructor last night recommended placing a few mouse traps on the table and counter to stop Winchester from table/counter surfing. I need to stop and pick them up tonight.
O_O Seriously!? Wouldn't that hurt him!?

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
There is a poster in the training facility I go to of a real smart looking Border Collie with a disgusted look on its face and the caption "I did not eat your homework". I thought it was too cute. But Bailey is cuter!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts