Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Owner of a Bailey Girl!
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost forgot to post these!
My sister got a Golden puppy 1 week ago. His name is Archie. Isn't he precious!

Bailey was so-so about a little puppy running around. He was nipping at her tail a lot so she generally just didn't have an interest :p: What she DID have an interest in however, was all of his toys! Oh he wanted to play with her SO bad! I just don't think she knew how to play with such a small furball. I told her to just wait 'till he gets big and is ready to play! Once they both got sleepy enough I put Archie down beside her for a perfect photo-op :)

Oh and you have to excuse the shoe in the one picture, my guess is that Bailey had been carrying it around ;)

Attachments

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Looks like Bailey was being very tolerant. Cute puppy too!

·
Owner of a Bailey Girl!
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! She was very good considering he was jumping all over her and pulling out her hair whenever possible ;)

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
you really need to put warnings on these if you are going to post something so cute!

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Awww!! What a good girl Bailey was! :) Give it just a couple of months and Archie will be ready to chase, run and wrestle with her! Molson was pretty excited when he met his first puppy friend (Lucy Lime!), but he wasn't really sure exactly how to play with her since she was too afraid of a big dog to fight back :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
He is just so sweet. I bet Bailey will start to love Archie when he gets alittle bigger.

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
Chance is gorgeous, beautiful coloring! Archie is an adorable pup! Love the pic of Archie curled up by Chance. Very cute!

~Jackie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts