Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this works! I have no idea how to embed a video, so a link will have to do!

Sorry its so dark. I just happened to grab the camera when I saw him playing with his basketball. And, theres nothing wrong with the sound, cos even though it looks like hes barking, hes not!!

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=DOb4mpjArjk

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
He is so funny with the ball. He reminds me of a cat playing the way he jumps at it and back. He is just gorgeous.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He is so funny with the ball. He reminds me of a cat playing the way he jumps at it and back. He is just gorgeous.
he reminds me of a cat, too! Hes always using paws like that. Its almost like he has hands at the end of his front legs the way he holds stuff with them.

Thanks for watching the video, guys! :)

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
AWWW! Bailey is a sweetheart. Fergus does that little hop/bow/paw tap thing too with his tennis balls. I may have to get him a basketball! Our second golden, Wally, used to have a partially deflated basketball that he looooved. It was just flat enough that he could pick it up and take it everywhere. Sweet!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aww, thank you for the nice comments! :)

He actually used to be scared of his soccer ball, but now he has 2 in the backyard as well as 2 tennis balls and now this basketball! He tried to pick it up in his mouth and punctured it, but its still holding up really well. Its funny watching him play with them.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
He plays so quiety!!!
I love the way he bats at the ball with his paws and then acts suprised when it rolls toward him!!
What a doll!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts