Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard from my very good friend, Lori, that her boy-bred by her and co-owned with a friend-was Winners Dog at the Specialty today!!

Justice (CH. Absolut Commemoration RA,CDX,NA,NAJ,TD,CCA) is a great boy-he has it all together! He has been training for Utility and now he can concentrate on that and more agility titles too :)

http://www.k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=161886

That photo does not do him justice (pun intended!).

I love seeing good people and good dogs do well :)

·
Registered
10,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He looked great and I understand today's win finished him! Congrats to all.
Thanks, Laura, and yes, it did finish him! Lori and Jo are just two of the nicest people ever. Poor Lori has been to the emergency room 3 times to be with me after various accidents, etc. She is just a wonderful person :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Handsome boy. Congrats on the wins

·
16,000 Posts
Thanks, Laura, and yes, it did finish him! Lori and Jo are just two of the nicest people ever. Poor Lori has been to the emergency room 3 times to be with me after various accidents, etc. She is just a wonderful person :)
I had a lot of fun there today, and there were a lot of nice folks. Justice certainly had a lot of support and people were obviously sincerely happy for Lori and Jo.

Sorry I won't see you tomorrow!

·
Registered
10,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was really planning on driving down for tomorrow but now I have a possible show home coming to visit the girls :) I'm really excited and hope it works ot :)

·
16,000 Posts
I was really planning on driving down for tomorrow but now I have a possible show home coming to visit the girls :) I'm really excited and hope it works ot :)
Good luck!
I'm going to stick an audio book in and hit the road early. I'll feel like I had an extra day this weekend getting home from a show and still have another day off!

·
Registered
21,127 Posts
He is just stunning! And, I love the fact that he's got titles on both ends of the name. So awesome!

Just heard from my very good friend, Lori, that her boy-bred by her and co-owned with a friend-was Winners Dog at the Specialty today!!

Justice (CH. Absolut Commemoration RA,CDX,NA,NAJ,TD,CCA) is a great boy-he has it all together! He has been training for Utility and now he can concentrate on that and more agility titles too :)

http://www.k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=161886

That photo does not do him justice (pun intended!).

I love seeing good people and good dogs do well :)

·
Gone to the Goldens ;)
1,150 Posts
Great job! I love those versatile Goldens!

·
Registered
10,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh, that's nice to hear, Laura! I think she is a doll :) I hope Mac will come on here and share some pics of Smidge:

http://www.k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=290660

And I had a duh! moment-I forgot you were judging Sweeps on Friday! Looked there were some nice puppies entered-tough job!

·
16,000 Posts
Oh, that's nice to hear, Laura! I think she is a doll :) I hope Mac will come on here and share some pics of Smidge:

http://www.k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=290660

And I had a duh! moment-I forgot you were judging Sweeps on Friday! Looked there were some nice puppies entered-tough job!

Not tough, delightful! Everyone was so pleasant and having my hands on puppies is pure bliss. :D

·
Premium Member
16,421 Posts
Smidge is lovely- friendly face too!

·
Registered
10,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow-she looks even better now, John! She is growing up to be a beautiful girl :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
She does get better as the months go by. She still has a little growing up to do. I wouldn't trade her for anything. One of the sweetest happiest temperaments I have seen. She's a lot like Putter, but we know Putter is more full of himself then anything. Obviously I couldn't be happier with my guys that go back to your stuff.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts