Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,200 Posts
There are several members who live in areas where there have been tornados hit the last few days. Lots of destruction, loss of life.

Huge snow storms in other parts of the US, Wildfires in the West.....

Thoughts and prayers to all.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,531 Posts
Such a tragic turn of events at the holiday time. My thoughts and prayers are with all people there especially with our forum members.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Thanks for caring

Thanks so much for caring. We are getting awful freezing rain, sleet and snow in the Chicago suburbs! Very Icy outside, so we are only going out to let the dogs out in the backyard!!

·
I miss my Buddy
11,531 Posts
Karen be careful, freezing rain is an awful thing.

·
Registered
7,331 Posts
Thanks so much for caring. We are getting awful freezing rain, sleet and snow in the Chicago suburbs! Very Icy outside, so we are only going out to let the dogs out in the backyard!!

Oh no! We're getting the same rain/ice storm tonight! Should be interesting taking dogs out especially new puppy. Time to get the Uggs out!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Buddy's Mom

Thanks for caring and I was careful. Was outside for maybe 20 mins. trying to shovel some of the ice/snow, rain mix, off of our patio steps and the deck steps, so Tucker and Tonka could run out to the yard to do their business. I was SOAKING WET AND FREEZING in that 20 minutes! Time to move to a MUCH WARMER CLIMATE!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts