Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Golden Lover
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Just a note to let those who have been following my postings that I have been living at my mothers for the last 9 weeks.
She passed away December 22nd.........I am back home now.

Makes for a tough Christmas, but I have no doubt where she is, so that helps a bit.

Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts.

Diane

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
So sorry for your loss of your Mother. It's always very difficult but especially so at this time of the year. Sending prayers that you find peace and strength.

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
I know how tough that is but you were able to be there for her and I'm sure that meant the world to her. My thoughts are with you this Christmas morning.

Pete

·
Registered
12,660 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure it was such a comfort to her to have you with her for the past couple of months. Sending you strength and good wishes on what must be a difficult Christmas.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
It stinks to lose your mom. So sorry for your loss. And as crazy as I am going to sound, my mom comes to me in my dreams as real as day... I also wear her jewelry when I go home... It makes me feel like she is with me... It is so hard, but be grateful you were there until the end.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my mother about a week and a half after Christmas almost three years ago. I know how difficult it is around the holidays. You are in my thoughts!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
I lost my Mother just a week before Christmas 8 yrs ago. I like to think she went then so she could help Santa with his deliveries because she adored children. It keeps a smile on my face each Christmas Season. I am so sorry for your loss.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts