Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
G-Dog and Lilla's Dad
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought i would jump back in the forum after a long break. Hello everyone. :wavey:

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
welcome back !

·
G-Dog and Lilla's Dad
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just been livin life. Mostly just simplifying things. The wife and I have been working toward getting ready for the next stage of our life together. Spent some time just taking care of me (little bout with skin cancer, but ok now). Sometimes it takes a while to get one's head out of one's ass and get back to what's important. Our granddaughter has taken alot of our attention and now there's a grandson on the way in Feb. Things just seem right. So here I am. Oh, and the furr babies are doing great. I'll get some new pics posted soon.

·
G-Dog and Lilla's Dad
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We rescued two beautiful babies a couple years ago. G-Dog (Girard) and Lilla. I have some pics in the gallery from when we first got them. Sandy and Kelly were two goldens we raised from pups. They were wonderful. I believe their spirits are still here and have helped our two new ones become less fearful of everything.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome back. Glad to hear that your bout of cancer is all gone.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Glad to see you back.:wavey: The picture of your G-dog is just beautiful! I am so happy to hear, that your Cancer is taken care of! :) Looking forward to hearing more about your two kid's! ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts