Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Daisy had baby hic ups quite a lot whilst she was very young, and still gets them occassionally, and now at 5 months she's just starting to snore, it's just very soft and quiet and only lasts for a minute or two, but I just had to say are'nt they just so cute as they change with each passing month, as more and more of their lovable traits come through :)

She also still makes her little baby noises as she settles down for a sleep, they are the most adorable amazing little baby noises I have ever heard, I really hope she continues to make these little squeaky baby sounds forever!! She's such a content little girl and so happy and loving. I just want to munch her all up, I love her to bits lol :)

Sorry, hope no one minds, but I just had to write you my thoughts about how so very happy she makes me and my partner, Daisy is our world (even her smelly bottom after eating bones and 'we' have to leave the room) lol

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
My Bama is my snorer, whiner, running in sleep. And like you I just love it. Now my Shelby is a big snorer. She is so loud and sleeps under the bed so that the sound comes right up thru the mattress.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts