Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Dexter's Mom aka Kristin
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:party: I can't believe it! He is definitely got the most personality of any dog I or my family has ever had. He's so grown. He's so smart, and never forgets anything! :p: I am biased, but I think he's also beautiful. I have an insane amount of pictures from the past 9ish months...So. I'm going to get picture crazy for a few minutes!

I'm in here somewhere!

MA! DER RAZIN STRIPES!

...mean mumma wash away my razin stripes...

i jus wan a lil taste..

grampa! ilovemygrampa.

Ders a storm blowin' in.

gramma. i love gramma too..but she doesn't let me get away wif as much as grampa :eek:

the color is a little funny in this pic..but my mom got this throw made for me for christmas. i was beyond impressed with how it came out.

I warned ya. :D
He is getting a lil cake and such when my parents get home from NJ tonight..so of course..I'll have b-day pics as well.

·
Riot's mom
632 Posts
Happy birthday Dex!!! I loved all the pictures! He is beautiful (handsome!). Looks like he is a joy. Hope you have many more wonderful years ahead.

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, DEX! Have a great day!

Your boy really reminds me of Beamer!!

Reactions: dexter0125

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
He is so handsome! This is such a great post :D Can't wait for the bday pics!!!!!!!!

·
and Luvtazz too
509 Posts
Happy Birthday...I loved the baby picture with his back legs straight. And the bee picture is perfect. What a Happy dog.:party::banana::jamming::drummer:

·
Dexter's Mom aka Kristin
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you guys. he is wonderful, a handful, but wonderful. i wouldn't want it any other way. :D

Reactions: My Big Kahuna

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,068 Posts
Happy 1st birthday Dex!!! Loved all of the pictures of your handsome boy......

Love the throw....it's gorgeous!

·
AAARF!
2,216 Posts
Happy Birthday Dex! It looks like you are definitely living the good life! :dblthumb2

·
Registered
981 Posts
Happy Birthday Dexter!!!

·
Dexter's Mom aka Kristin
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Pupcakes!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Awwww, Dex us De Best! and Happy Birthday to him and his happy family! I LOVED all the pictures! Thank you for sharing...I wish you many, many more happy birthdays in the years to come!

·
Dexter's Mom aka Kristin
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

She jus won't stop takin' pictures of me, so I jus keep posin'.

It's gorgeous here today..soo..I skipped class and played with Dexter :eek: totally worth it.

Dexter says thank you for all the birthday wishes!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts