Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little baby Coda - can't believe he is now 7 months. Entered our home shows (Raleigh, NC) for the weekend (as he needs some experience, since one of us needs to know what we are doing in sweeps at the National) ....

Coda - (now keep in mind, small entries, 1 pt shows) - RWD on Saturday (Judge Marian Lyons) and WD & BOW on Sunday (Judge Harry Smith) and today, WD & BOW (Judge Jean Fournier)!

Best part of it all, ok, well the 2 points - but that he had FUN in the ring, has the confidence to go with anyone. Life is such a party for the little guy.

Me, and his mom Bailey, are both quite proud! You go little Coda!

Still, seems like just the other day I could hold him in my hands. Sigh...

·
Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,457 Posts
Congratulations to Coda, and to you for your first pup from your first litter being such a little pistol out there, having fun and winning at the same time.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
That's awesome to win out of one of the puppy classes! I see a BIG future for that boy!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! Jean Fournier loved Coda's mom. Harry Smith was just as complimentary to me as he could be. My handler told him during the photo about my dad - he remembered my dad, looked at me with a big smile - really was touching.

A fun weekend.

Now, to get my nerves up for the next tiny show next weekend - I entered and am planning on showing him myself to get some ring time in for me before the National!

Just remember everyone - watch us in Sweeps at the National - I am sure to bring laughter to us all... :)

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I'm glad to hear that you had fun!

Congratulations!!!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Congratulations on your wins!!! I was at the Raleigh shows watching Hazel's dad Blue. He took BOB Saturday and Sunday. What number were you and/or what color clothing were you wearing? :) I know weird questions. I took some pictures and video and I can check to see if you were in any of them. Please let me know and if I see you and Coda I can post them...thanks!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I love Blue! He is a very nice boy! Coda was #25, 6-9 puppy class, with Blue's boy Polo. Coda was shown by a man (grey hair/beard) Frank Murphy. Monday, Frank showed him in class and woman with red hair (Rhanda Glenn) in BOB ring.

Is your Hazel a Polo sibling?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mikeynote's top photo:

In case people want to know who the dogs are ...

CH My Buddy's Boppity-Bop Blue Moon, RN "Blue" - went BOB that day

then CH Avalor Sandpiper Tickled Pink, "Tickle" - BOS

Coda (DonGlen This Is My Song) WD, BOW

Tangleloft Grand Slam - WB

Bottom picture:

My Buddy's Out of The Blue "Polo" - Reserve WD (son of "Blue")

then Coda ...

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
who is the handler on "tickle"?
Thanks.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.