Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
A "lil Party" for sure!!!!!:laugh::laugh: Happy Birthday Autumn!!!!!:party::party::party:
Thanks for the Birthday wishes. It rained a little so we couldn't be outside but overall it was fun. It seems like she had a good time.

Wow! Happy Birthday, sweet Autumn. Don't tell Rukie how great your party was, his pales by comparison.
Thanks!!

Haha. She is a little spoiled. I'm sure Rukie had a great birthday too! :grin2:

Happy Birthday Beautiful Autumn, looks like you had a wonderful time!.
Thanks! She got a lot of treats and attention, past the point of exhaustion lol.

Happy Birthday Autumn 🎈. Just a “little” party??? Beautiful 😍
Thank you! I mean who shouldn't get balloons and a full table full of snacks when it's their birthday? haha

Autumn is a beauty! She has developed nicely, and has a great golden smile! Thanks for sharing her pictures. The party spread was impressive; you must have a great team of friends and family.
Thanks! She really has and we are quite happy with her, when she's behaving of course. >:)

We do have a great group of friends and family for support which is great! Most of the credit goes to my wife for all the food and decorations. I was just the muscle, floor cleaner and bbqer. :smile2:

Happy 1st Birthday to Autumn, this year flew by, doesn't seem possible she's celebrating her birthday already.

Enjoyed the pictures.
Thanks! We feel the same! I swear I was just rocking her to sleep in my arms. We clearly don't have kids yet lol.

This weekend coming is the first one back up to the cottage for us and that will really be her birthday present. She loved the cottage at 10 weeks so I can't imagine how much she will enjoy it now. :smile2:

·
Mandy's Mom
1,488 Posts
Happy belated birthday to Autumn. She is such a beautiful girl! Keep the photos coming.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Happy Belated Birthday beautiful Amber...you're not spoiled, are you little girl?? :) (and of course you totally deserve to be, like all good pups)
All I can say is OMG...reading every post from start to now just refreshes my memory on how fast these beautiful dogs grow up!!!
Have a wonderful 2nd year beautiful Miss Amber!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
We were at the cottage this weekend and Autumn got to swim to her hearts content. She pretty much never left the lake, except to chase some chipmunks!

Here is Autumn's first attempt at a dock dive (belly flop). haha

Also, here are a few more pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Great pictures and video, can tell she had a blast.

Sorry about your toe...

She did have a blast! She was so exhausted! She just loves the water so much!

Haha thanks. The toe is fine. More annoying than anything at the time when I stubbed it. I just wished I had got a better picture. :grin2:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Here's Autumn's progression with dock diving. She completely loves it.

Sorry about the orientation of the video.

She's also been teaching herself that if she rolls a ball down the hill at the cottage it will bounce into the water, which means she has to go get it. She would do it all day if she could.

·
Super Moderator
16,925 Posts
She's looking so lovely, great dive too!.

·
Super Moderator Leader
44,910 Posts
Smart and pretty.......... that's funny about her rolling the ball.
Great video and pictures of her, she looks great, such a pretty girl.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Ahhhhhh!!!! Thank you for sharing....I can't say which photo was best! They were all so adoreable. I love to see the different expressions and the ones under the table are priceless.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
She's looking so lovely, great dive too!.
Thanks!

She has been getting better. The diving will probably be only at the cottage but I'm glad she's become more confident with it. It's nice to see her grow.

Smart and pretty.......... that's funny about her rolling the ball.
Great video and pictures of her, she looks great, such a pretty girl.
They say that's a good combo. :grin2:

Yeah I couldn't help but just laugh with the ball thing. So great!

Ahhhhhh!!!! Thank you for sharing....I can't say which photo was best! They were all so adoreable. I love to see the different expressions and the ones under the table are priceless.
We will never be short on pictures that's for sure. :grin2:

41 - 59 of 59 Posts