Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think autumn is a gorgeous time of year. Spectacular colours and beautiful soft light.

And just an autumn picture. Early in a misty morning, just before sunrise.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Paco says "Colours? What colours? There is only one - yellow/green and it comes in a bouncy circle!"
Love the last pic too. I hope you are doing something with your photography - beautiful work.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
There are no words, or maybe I don't know them in English as it is my second language, to describe the beauty of your photos. Speechless.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Stunning - just about sums the pics up.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Rik, I never noticed before you were in the Netherlands. And the photos are gorgeous. As always. I would love to see a non action picture of Paco, a portrait type.

·
Just a Parent of 5 Golden
1,216 Posts
You got the DOF worked out really well on you action shots Rik...
All are beautifully captured and PP's..

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Stunning is all I can say. Your pictures are fantastic, Paco looks so intense and the morning shot is just so calm and beautiful Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Paco says "Colours? What colours? There is only one - yellow/green and it comes in a bouncy circle!"
Love the last pic too. I hope you are doing something with your photography - beautiful work.
:D Thank you. I enjoy photography.

weather here today is sunny but a bit on the cold side
Today is cloudy and cold. My wife called me today from Barcelona. 22 C and sunny. What am I doing here :doh:

There is no words, or maybe I don't know them in English as it is my second language, to describe the beauty of your photos. Speechless.
Merci beaucoup :)

Rik, I never noticed before you were in the Netherlands. And the photos are gorgeous. As always. I would love to see a non action picture of Paco, a portrait type.
I am a dutchman. :p: I have some portraits of Paco.

B/W

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Gorgeous pictures! I wish you were closer and I could hire you to take some portraits of Angelina! Your action shots are fabulous as always!

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Thanks, the portraits are amazing, too. You are a professional photographer, yes? If not I am just green with envy at your talent. And I love Paco's eyes.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
What are like the most on goldens are their eyes, their beautiful souls are in their eyes. Paco has beautiful eyes. Every time when I read his name Paco de Lucía comes to my mind. Those portraits are gorgeous. How do you choose what to frame? And French is not my first language.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gorgeous pictures! I wish you were closer and I could hire you to take some portraits of Angelina! Your action shots are fabulous as always!
It is about 5500 miles :D

Wow, you are so good, lovely pictures.
Thanks you :)

Thanks, the portraits are amazing, too. You are a professional photographer, yes? If not I am just green with envy at your talent. And I love Paco's eyes.
Thank you:) It is a hobby.

What are like the most on goldens are their eyes, their beautiful souls are in their eyes. Paco has beautiful eyes. Every time when I read his name Paco de Lucía comes to my mind. Those portraits are gorgeous. How do you choose what to frame? And French is not my first language.
Paco is a talented golden but he can not play the guitar and he is definitely no a " toqueador" like Paco de Lucia. I love his music. But you make me curious. What is your first language ? Do I have to say " Gracias " of
" Bedankt " :wave:

Very nice Rik. Really like those portraits! Super.
Thank you :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts