Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, fellow golden lovers!
I鈥檓 new here and would love it if someone could please help me.
Me and my partner are on the hunt to find a DARK golden pup in Australia, to call our very own! 馃槏
Seems to me we only have the white coat retriever here, which are obviously gorgeous, but we are after a deep golden coat.
Thank you to all in advance. :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
I'd suggest emailing Anthea Adamopoulos - WYSIWYG Golden Retrievers.
Coat color is of course cosmetic and you want good health behind your new puppy, but in the 'non-white' breeders group I think of her.
Of course! And would rather a healthy pooch than looks. But it鈥檚 just preference that I鈥檝e always wanted.
thank you for your reply. 馃槉

Super Moderator
I have a WYSIWYG Puppy from Anthea as well following @Prism Goldens recommendation. here are some pics of my boy, he just turned 5 months. He is a nice gold at the moment but will grow a little darker based on his ears. The lighter golden that you see in Australia are more of the European & English lines, Anthea breeds American lines. There are some breeders in Australia that do produce litters with more golden pups, colours can vary within a litter quite a bit.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Oh my! 馃槏
he is just the cutest friendliest looking little guy! Thank you.
i tried emailing last week but no reply. Understandable with everything going on at the moment.

Registered
Hey Bama1616

Have you heard back from Anthea? I sent her an email enquiring about being put on a waitlist for next year so I wanted to find out what her turn around time may be for replying... I know COVID has turned the world upside down at the minute so don't want to hassle her but I am excited to get in touch!

Super Moderator Leader
Hey Bama1616

Have you heard back from Anthea? I sent her an email enquiring about being put on a waitlist for next year so I wanted to find out what her turn around time may be for replying... I know COVID has turned the world upside down at the minute so don't want to hassle her but I am excited to get in touch!

Welcome!

The OP has not been on the Forum in about a month, not sure if you'll get a reply.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts