Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Remy's Mom!
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone! We are semi-new to Austin and were wondering if anyone around here would want to meet up! Austin is so dog friendly... I'm sure someone on here is from Austin. If not, you should consider moving here. You can take your dogs everywhere! :p:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Austin, Texas

Hi,
I live in Pflugerville and we have a Austin Golden Retriever meet-up group that gets together at least once a month. You need to join to be a member, but at this time it's free. We also support the Golden Ribbon Recuse Group and are having a meet-up at the Zoom Room in Austin on Feb, 11th at 5:00pm if you care to join us the cost is 10 dollars per dog and it goes to support the recuse group. We are always looking for members that love to do things with their Golden's. We hike many of the dog trails, swim at Barton Springs pool area below the pool and go to dog parks for fun. I also meet-up with a few friends at the Pflugerville dog park off Howard at Harris Ranch Road on Tuesday at 1:30 with my three retrievers if your interested.

·
Remy's Mom!
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your reply! I actually was at the meet up today... I wish I had seen this before then and gotten to meet up with you! Were you there today?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts