Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a new month and time for a new contest.
Oceanside has picked 'Just Beachy' for the theme.
Goldens love everything about the beach so let's see all those golden's enjoying the beach!

Entries will be accepted until Monday, August 22nd.
Please, one entry per membership.
Members must have 25 posts (when the contest closes) for your pic to be entered into the voting poll.
Everyone is encouraged to post a picture. If you post more than 1 photo, then the first pic posted will be eligible for the voting poll. Past winners in this calendar year are not eligible to win but are encouraged to share pics anyway.

Here are a couple of example pics from Oceanside.

Dog Blue Carnivore Folding chair Dog breed
Water Dog Dog breed Carnivore Collar

·
Registered
61 Posts
I took my puppy to the beach for the first time in early July (Rosie's dog beach in Long Beach, CA). He definitely preferred rolling in the sand than going in the water.

Road surface Asphalt Carnivore Fawn Landscape

And this is from this past weekend. I took him to Huntington Dog Beach (Huntington, CA) early in the morning to celebrate turning 5 months old. It was just me and my dog so I couldn't get any pictures showing his face.
Water Dog Sky Carnivore Beach

·
Super Moderator
Beckett
1,286 Posts
I took my puppy to the beach for the first time in early July (Rosie's dog beach in Long Beach, CA). He definitely preferred rolling in the sand than going in the water.

View attachment 894712

And this is from this past weekend. I took him to Huntington Dog Beach (Huntington, CA) early in the morning to celebrate turning 5 months old. It was just me and my dog so I couldn't get any pictures showing his face.
View attachment 894713
beckett loved rolling in the sand at Rosie’s dog beach too 😂 meanwhile his cousin Windsor (@goldielynn) was having a blast playing fetch in the water!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts