Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Reyna 1997 to 2004
2,720 Posts
That's hilarious! What's fun about it is that Augie just wants to play with robo-dog. He is so gentle with the toy. I have to remember to turn my sound down, though. My 3 heard Augie barking and went nuts trying to find the new golden.

·
Registered
661 Posts
We saw this on your blog last night and laughed so hard, not only at your video but at our two dogs. Tabitha actually crawled up and watched it and cocked her head back and forth. When the barking started Magic went nuts and ran to the door. Great video, beautiful pup!

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
I LAUGHED all through that!!!! What a precious puppy! And he is gentle.

Lucky gets excited about my daughters "fur babies" that move and meow when you pet them. But he's got them in his mouth and gnawing in no time....

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Exactly, I couldn't stop laughing... Fantastic video.
I am leaving to YouTube to give it the best rating.
Joe

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
How cute!!! Tucker does the same thing with remote control cars! lol

BTW, our phone has the same ringer ;) haha the little song...

Thanks for posting!

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
That was great..... I was laughing so hard......:D :D :D

·
Banned
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks :) I haven't taken a video ALL DAY. Can you believe it?!? But it IS Augie's 5 month birthday today... hmmmmmmm.... :D

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
That is hilarious. I used to play with remote control cars with Lexie. She was funny to watch. Also, the remote control boats in the pool this past summer. I'll be sure to take some video's next summer of that. She'd jump in after them LOL

·
Registered
78 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEAUTIFUL PUP.. love the video just reminds every one why we get the big bubbles off fluff and fur... they are just too cute..

·
Banned
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We weigh him every Sunday... he's 40.2 pounds today. But two months makes a big difference when they're puppies!

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Yeah, I'm sure that's very true, Tucker is already a lot bigger then when we got him but to compared to most Goldens hes tiny...lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts