Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a few very nice quiet day's, they are in Attack Mode, must of been something in their water!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I always love pics of big cuddly lovable dogs with their teeth showing, lol. It just makes me laugh. I love these pics.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That looks like my house except with Pawley and Bama. Daisy has a different way of playing, she just jabs her nose into Bama and then jumps up like to dance. I have to tell you I love the picture of Chloe and Sadie snuggling on the couch. Your pictures wouldnt be complete without the picture of Chewie chewing on a bone. LOL I think that Jack is getting even more wavy.

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That looks like my house except with Pawley and Bama. Daisy has a different way of playing, she just jabs her nose into Bama and then jumps up like to dance. I have to tell you I love the picture of Chloe and Sadie snuggling on the couch. Your pictures wouldnt be complete without the picture of Chewie chewing on a bone. LOL I think that Jack is getting even more wavy.
LOL, Jack is one curly boy....since I gave them a bath his curls are just going wild...Chewie well he's Chewie, gotta have that bone..LOL

The girls love each other, but they do however have their little fights:doh:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Good golden action pictures!

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Love the pics ! I love it when my two wrestle like that - they look so mean and yet are nothing more than sweet, sweet cuddle bugs !

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Love the pics ! I love it when my two wrestle like that - they look so mean and yet are nothing more than sweet, sweet cuddle bugs !
These four wrestle all the time, there is never any harm done, they are all cuddle bugs too.

It looks serious sometimes but it's not, I never had to break up a fight yet...LOL

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Love 'em - looks like they had a great time

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
LOL - looks like an interesting day at your house.
I love that one of Chloe with the snarley face. I agree with Murphysmom -- there's just something about a Golden doing that. Too funny.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts