Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Small, friendly spayed senior slated to die on October 9th! If she gets adopted before Saturday, then she'll be okay. I have offered to pay her fee over the phone to hold her, and a member has offered to go adopt her and drive her to Atlanta on Saturday. So we need Atlanta to Valdosta and Valdosta to Ocala or something like that. I'll pick her up in Ocala!

Here she is!

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I can drive from Valdosta to Ocala and meet you Jenna. Just let me know. Do you still have my phone number?

·
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM it to me, I'm not positive I do! You rule. I hope they will hold. I haven't heard back yet.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Hopefully jealous1 would be willing to go from Macon, GA to Valdosta :crossfing jealous1, where are you??? :)

I'd be willing to go the extra way to Macon instead of Atlanta if she can get Bess down to Carol in Valdosta.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
I think I can help out Saturday. If Marjory is coming from SC I am in a perfect place, I20 60 miles west of Augusta, to make a transfer and head south. When I get off of work I will check back and see whats up.
Al

·
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She is safe but I desperately need help with two German Shepherds coming from Dotham, AL. The transport seems to have fallen through!

·
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We are working on that! One is going to a home in Sarasota, and the other is going to my Whippet's breeder for training/eval... she may adopt, she loves GSDs. If not, I'll be fostering.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts