Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter and I took Chester and Murphy to a fund raiser at our local Emergency Veternary Hosiptal. You could get your pet picture with Santa, have cookies (dog and human variety) and visit with other pet owners. The money will go to the emergency fund for people that can not pay their vet bills. I was standing there visiting waiting for our turn to have picture taken when some lady started laughing....Chester was enjoying the plate of human cookies. :no: Have I taught him nothing??? I told Chester Santa is right there watching you :uhoh: ... I took a few cookies off the plate and acted like those were the only ones he touched. :yuck: My dog is so bad...(really it was kind of funny). Added note his little brother was very good. (but then he couldn't reach the table of cookies).

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
That's very funny!!

Chester, I'm sure if you're on your best behaviour now, Santa will let the cookie eposide slide.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
There is no way Hank would let a plate of cookies, human or dog, go ignored.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hey they were in his eyesight they were fair game. It is pretty funny.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
It's OK Chester....they looked SOOOO GOOD didn't they!! My three would have done the very same thing! :)

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
That is hilarious. Mine would have done the exact same thing!

·
Provider of the bacon
2,935 Posts
Anything within reach of Lambert's mouth is fair game. The fact that three were any cookies left on the plate shows that Chester is not the Hoover that Lambert is!

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
He was just getting some for his little brother! I'm sure his intentions were all good, and Santa would be PROUD of him for wanting to share... if he had been given a little more time... LOL!!

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He was just getting some for his little brother! I'm sure his intentions were all good, and Santa would be PROUD of him for wanting to share... if he had been given a little more time... LOL!!
Yes, Yes, that is what he was doing getting a cookie for his little brother...and here I thought he was being a bad dog...now I feel bad.:(
I love my puppers :smooch:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts