Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Jersey Shore
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks to one and all who have encouraged me over the last year.. without you guys, I couldn't of done it after losing two dogs...

Here is Charlie.. the flat coat/golden mix. He is remarkable.. Very smart, learns quickly, backs off the cat now (with a little "kitty extending the olive branch") and sleeps with me uncrated. He's the kinda "never leave your side" kinda dog.

Karen, you have spurred me on to not do a million great things for rescue dogs, but, one little drop in the bucket by saving Charlie... here's to a million more drops in the bucket out there...
Here's some pics which I hope made it unscathed...

Pat

Attachments

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Pat, thank you for saving Charlie.

The pics are showing up for me????

·
The Jersey Shore
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pics r up

Pics are up now on the message. sorry guys.. I had to resize from magnanimous to acceptable! :doh: thank you all....Charlie cracks me up..he's a REAL retriever...

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Charlie

CHARLIE is SO GORGEOUS!!

What a beautiful guy he is!!!!

Guess the saying, "Good things come to those who wait," is true!

Sorry you had to wait so long Pat, but now you have time off to enjoy this sweet boy!!

We want more pics and more reports!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Charlie is both lucky and handsome! From one Jerseyean (sp?) to another, what do you think of the MTV show, "Jersey Shore"..:yuck:

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Charlie is beautiful!!!! Thank you so much for rescuing this sweetie... and keep those pics and stories coming!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Charlie is stunning. Love that second photo of him. So glad he is good for you.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Charlie is gorgeous. It was meant to be for the both of you. One drop makes two and so on. So never discount what you did.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts