Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have procrastinated signing Sienna up for a different insurance and I don't want it to come back and haunt me, if something, heaven forbid, should happen again.

I want to write a letter outlining what happened to Sienna and how VPA handled it and how frustrated we were that we only received $200 back on a $1400 bill. I am not sure what to say and what not to say? I don't even know if this would come under something as pre-existing :uhoh:

I wanted to send this letter to the other insurances and see if they would be able to suggest the correct coverage for us so we wouldn't be caught off guard again. We would really like to keep the premiums low, especially since I am out of work, but I don't want to be put in the position of not being able to do something for my dog that she needs.

I believe one everyone liked is Embrace, and I'm sorry, I can't think of the other one?? Do you think this is a good idea?

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
bumping this up, I am searching too.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
I have PetPlan USA (www.gopetplan.com)

If I were recommending a pet insurance company to someone I'd say either PetPlan or Embrace. Neither cover routine care, but they are designed for accidents or illnesses. I chose PetPlan over Embrace for their additional coverages like trip cancellation coverage if you need to cancel a vacation due to a pet's illness/accident, and also coverages like giving you up to $500 to advertise if the pet is stolen or missing as well as compensation if your pet dies due to accident or illness.

Check out

www.petinsurancereview.com

they have personal stories and reviews on just about any pet insurance company.

If you have any questions just PM me.. I've done a ton of research on this stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts