Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asha and Hudson had 2 trips to the beach today.., plus Asha had a dip in the pool when we got home, she's very tired tonight. Sleeping peacefully. In Hudson's photo he has a couple of marks and a patch on the side of his face,relating of his last hot spots.Almost better.The pool photos are probably quite odd to many of you as you are gearing up to a white, chilly Christmas.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
really nice photos, I always love your pictures.

I like the way Asha is looking at Hudson or the other way around in the last photo.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Shoot, it's yuor 'Spring', isn't it? Your pics look so warm, lol, and lovely, as always.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Those are some great pictures of Hudson and Asha. I love the ones of her swimming. The first one of Hudson sitting by the water just makes me smile.

·
Went Rogue...
599 Posts
Very sweet pics...

That looks like a normal Christmas in San Diego where we lived for a very long time.

·
RIP Sweet Skyler
9,306 Posts
GREAT pictures!!!! Always love your shots.
Did you get a new lens??? The last two shots looks like somebody got a new wide angle!!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Asha and Hudson are looking great. They sure have plenty of adventures with you. Beautiful scenery seems to be all around you.

·
now Mom to Kiwi
2,785 Posts
Beautiful pictures. I know I've said it before but you have lucky, lucky doggies to live where you do.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Beautiful shots. Thanks for sharing them!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts