Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Well, he鈥檚 not a golden retriever, but he鈥檚 pretty darn cute anyway. 馃檪

Meet Archer! He came home Friday, and he is 10 weeks old today. He鈥檚 really settled in the past two days. He is very vocal, meaning he barks at everything, so I鈥檓 hoping that will subside a bit when he feels more comfortable in his new home. His potty training is going great! Only two accidents. And he does well in the crate. We get up once a night, usually around 1:00 or so. He鈥檚 an awesome puppy!

I uploaded the pictures from my phone, so hopefully they aren't too big.

Attachments

Registered
He's very cute. My son, raised with Goldens, wants a GSD someday. Enjoy the puppy days!

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Just wanted to post a quick update in case any of you cared. Archer will be five months old in two days. He鈥檚 an amazing puppy. He鈥檚 ready to go when I am, but he鈥檚 also happy to entertain himself with a chew or ball when I need a break. He loves to work, and his world revolves around me. He鈥檚 completely solid when I take him to the skate park, Home Depot, Cabela鈥檚, even the patio at a coffee shop! He鈥檚 always smiling and acting like a complete goofball. I鈥檓 in love.

Attachments

Registered
Love those ears. Good looking dog and he sounds like a dream.

Registered
Both if your dogs are beautiful. In the last picture of both, it looks like Brooklyn is trying to hold her ears a little higher also, haha.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Archer is now 7 months old. He just got his NTD 鈥淣ovice Trick Dog鈥 title today. He weighs in at 58.4lbs and is 23鈥 tall. Love this guy!

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts