Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
LynnMomto Sunny & Jasmine
2,118 Posts
No relation to mine. Here are their pedigree info

Jasmine
Dad - Am./Can. Ch. Amberac Dichi Face the Odds (Gambler)
Mom - Dichi Simply The Best, ptd. (Jordan)

SunnyRose
Dad - Malagold Against All Odds, ptd. (Dakota)
Mom - Malagold Strike A Pose (Flirt)

Jazzys Mom

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
I would love to find more of Brady's relatives.

Brady is registered as Twin-Beau-D's Quarterback Blitz.
His parents are:

Twin-Beau-D's Call Me Sir
Twin-Beau-D's Annie Get Your Gun

His grandparents are:

Am/Can CH Tangleloft Endless Love CD,CGC, OS
Twin-Beau-D's Top Notch

Am CH Twin-Beau-D's Smart Alec
Twin-Beau-D's Paddington

I know Megan B's dog Eddie is a half-sibling, any other relatives?

·
2,118 Posts
My Dakota who died last year at 13 1/2 had a Twin-Beau-D for his mom. She was Twin-Beau-D Malagold Ruffian. Her dad was Ch. Libra Malagold Coriander and her mom was Ch. Twin-Beau-D's Starburst

Jazzys Mom

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
My Dakota who died last year at 13 1/2 had a Twin-Beau-D for his mom. She was Twin-Beau-D Malagold Ruffian. Her dad was Ch. Libra Malagold Coriander and her mom was Ch. Twin-Beau-D's Starburst

Jazzys Mom
Twin-Beau-D's Starburst is 7 generations back on Brady's pedigree. Glad to hear he had such a long life.

·
2,118 Posts
Twin-Beau-D's Starburst is 7 generations back on Brady's pedigree. Glad to hear he had such a long life.

Yes, he did have a long and uneventful life. By that I mean he never had any major problems. Bloated when he was 2 but that was caused by stupidness. The daughter and SIL were living here and we were gone out to dinner. It was 95 degrees out and they fed him then let him run the fence with the neighbor's dog then come in and drink water! He was in great health up to the day he died.

Jazzys Mom

·
Golden Luck O' The Irish
1,853 Posts
Shamus', too...

Actually, I believe Tucker is also related to Harlow...
Yes, your Tucker's dad is Shamus's grandfather, right? CH Pebwin XPDNC.

Anyone related to Nautilus Just A Gigolo? That's Shamus's dad. Here's a link to Shamus's father: Jag's Page

I know there are others who have Nautilus dogs on here...

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Yes, your Tucker's dad is Shamus's grandfather, right? CH Pebwin XPDNC.

Anyone related to Nautilus Just A Gigolo? That's Shamus's dad. Here's a link to Shamus's father: Jag's Page

I know there are others who have Nautilus dogs on here...
The Nautilus lines were started from the Twin-Beau-D lines, so they are cousins.

Last year I had met a puppy from Nautilus Joe Millionaire (who is a puppy from Jag). It was the most gorgeous dog, that was when I started my search and found Nancy from Twin-Beau-D.

Are you in Massachusetts?

·
Golden Luck O' The Irish
1,853 Posts
The Nautilus lines were started from the Twin-Beau-D lines, so they are cousins.

Last year I had met a puppy from Nautilus Joe Millionaire (who is a puppy from Jag). It was the most gorgeous dog, that was when I started my search and found Nancy from Twin-Beau-D.

Are you in Massachusetts?
I am in Connecticut.

Shamus's other grandfather is CH Twin Beau D's Montego Bay and his great grandfather is Twin Beau D's Signet Premier, and there are other as I go further back into his pedigree.

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
Anyone wonder if we have any siblings, 1/2 siblings etc. here?

Harlow's mom is SX Supurb Aplomb
Her mom's parents are
BISS Am Can Ch Pulali's Stetson Fits SDHF and
SX Gentlemen Start Your Engines

Her dad is
Sx Cool Hand Luke
Her dad's parents are
Ch Sunkisd Dealer's Choice CD CGC
Make It So Golden Eye Vino
Not a sibling but there are a few relatives in common a few generations back. I got a real chuckle over a few of the names that I saw in SX Gentlemen Start Your Engines's pedigree though---one of them is called "Trust Me I'm A Lawyer" and the other one that made me laugh was "No Gifts Just Money" . The names can be very imaginative :p: . By the way, Harlow's grandparents are beautiful!:smooch:

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Bramley's Golden Moments Libby "Liberty"

Her Dam - Bramley's Sweet Talk Of Glory

Her Sire - Eirene's This One's For You

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
I am in Connecticut.

Shamus's other grandfather is CH Twin Beau D's Montego Bay .
Christi!!!!! I am getting a female puppy :p: from Twin-Beau-D. They were just born yesterday and Montego Bay is the dad. I know, you say 'how can that be?' since he is at the Rainbow Bridge? But that's the beauty of modern technology. She comes home on June 2nd. Now what will she be to Shamus? His Auntie?

·
Golden Luck O' The Irish
1,853 Posts
Christi!!!!! I am getting a female puppy :p: from Twin-Beau-D. They were just born yesterday and Montego Bay is the dad. I know, you say 'how can that be?' since he is at the Rainbow Bridge? But that's the beauty of modern technology. She comes home on June 2nd. Now what will she be to Shamus? His Auntie?
Oh how wonderful!!

Congratulations, I can't wait to see her!!!!:)

1 - 20 of 181 Posts