Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Kirsten and Whiskey
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw that there was an attempt at a get together in September, but I hadn't been on the board in a while, so I missed it.
I love these cool October days and the dogs don't seem to overheat as easily. Anyone want to meet up one day?

·
Kirsten and Whiskey
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No takers? No one interested? Went there tonight and they have dog park A open for October (the original). This is the attaches to the lake area.

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
Let me talk to the hubby... we love meeting up with other gr's!!!! If we can't do it next week, maybe one of the next couple weekends then?

·
Kirsten and Whiskey
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are just a few miles away, so it isn't hard for us. Just went there yesterday to let the dogs get rid of their willies.

·
Registered
425 Posts
When are you thinking about going? Maya and I might join you. I'd love to have her play with some goldens. My life is kind of crazy now though, so I don't know if it will work.

·
Kirsten and Whiskey
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As I said, we are just a few miles away, so I am up for pretty much anytime. I was just trying to see if there is any interest. I take the dogs regularly, so just let me know if you do want to meet up:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts