Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow...now he's $400.00. This morning he was free. Don't know what that's all about. :uhoh:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I am but for $400 that is not a rescue. He looks in very good shape too. He looks like he is being rehomed and if someone has the money to buy him they probably will do ok by him. Let me know if you find anything different...Kimberly

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
I saw that too, weird?? He looks wonderful. If he was still free I might be tempted to get him for Fiona's (goldencamper) boyfriend :)

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
I will see if the GRF corporate jet is available, I know yours is still in the shop ;) He is a handsome guy, hope he finds a home soon.
It is, darn that stupid plane!!!:mad: So you would take him if I could get him to you??? Road trip, Little J !!!!:p:

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
I will send you a few bucks for chains to put on your wheels to get through Colorado... with it getting to be wintertime and all....:p:;)

Thanks for thinking of us though, we will meet again someday.

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
I just called. He still has him, but someone is coming to look at him tonight. The rescues called and told him to charge a price. He is not neutered and does have papers, that really concerns me. The person coming to look at him tonight plans on fixing him. I tried to get the breeders name but he didn't have the paper in front of him and I didn't want to push it. I set it up for me to call in the morning.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The rescues called and told him to charge a price. He is not neutered and does have papers, that really concerns me.
Geeze...I e-mailed the rescues to try and get them to take the dog...maybe they wouldn't take him if he wasn't neutered and the guy didn't want to pay to have it done. There's a HUGE BYB in Concord...hope that's not who's going to look at him and they just said that they would neuter him. :(

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Usually the rescues want them more if they aren't fixed. The story isn't adding all up, but at this point I would just like to make sure this boy goes into a good home.

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
How close are you to Concord? I just had someone call that wants him. She just lost her girl of 15 1/2 years. She adopted Kasey from me when she was 4. I sure would like to get a hold of this boy and make sure he gets neutered!

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm about a half hour away. Let me know what the guy says tomorrow...

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Well I think I could get him transported down here from San Jose. Could you get him to there? Also I can not pay him $400, I could come up with $100-$200. But I can give him a ton of great references, so if he really is trying to do what's right by the dog, he should be happy with that. Right??:confused:

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I would hope so, but people can get greedy. But he did have him for free, so maybe he would take less.

I could get him to San Jose, but not until Wed.

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
No one has been answering the phone all day. The ad is still up, so I don't know??? I will keep trying:(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts