Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
My real name is Sandy
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How can you find anyone at Facebook if you don;t know their married name? I truly would like to find some people I used to know, girls I knew when I was younger, but I do not know their married names.

·
chew chew chew
3,571 Posts
How can you find anyone at Facebook if you don;t know their married name? I truly would like to find some people I used to know, girls I knew when I was younger, but I do not know their married names.
Look up the names of your schools, usually there's a group for them, as well as for your neighborhoods, etc...

Lana

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I believe there is a place where you can add your maiden name but it won't show only come up in searches. Many of my friends have their FB with their name as first name, maiden last name, married last name so maiden name is like a middle name.

So, hopefully some of your friends have done that.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Yup, my full name is Johanna Wheeler and I'm on there. I'm easy to find since Tucker is my profile picture. :)

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
My name on facebook is Nancy GRF. I just have this hang up about putting too much personal tracking info out there, since a friend had his id stolen thru either My Space/Facebook... :--keep_silent:I have no problem sending the info to people here or other I consider friends but anyone can access and do Lord knows what with it... Mitchell and Hailey are my profile pix

Nancy <-----paranoid

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I'm there as well & joined the GRF group. I'm open to friendship and you can find me on the comments - Gwen G*&^(

·
Chloe and Cedar's Mom
718 Posts
Im on there and I often wondered who else was on there.. I post all my pictures on facebook, so you can see tons of pics of my girls and other parts of my life

Trish Salvage - Toronto, Ontario

·
Registered
387 Posts
I have fun on Facebook, Haven geotten in touch with quite a few people from my past. It's very addicitive, though :)

I'm under Magge D'All-Dugard Toronto

·
Chloe and Cedar's Mom
718 Posts
I have fun on Facebook, Haven geotten in touch with quite a few people from my past. It's very addicitive, though :)

I'm under Magge D'All-Dugard Toronto

I cant seem to find you on the facebook search

1 - 20 of 114 Posts