Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband came across this website HOME. After reading it I was put off by so many things - the misspellings, the price of the dogs, "coupons", free air fare, etc. There is virtually NO internet presence on this facility; no independent reviews. My husband sent them an email inquiring about one of their pups and they wrote back saying the pup was available and included free airfare, a shipping crate, blanket, collar, leash, toys and treats....all for $650. Although the web site claims they are breeders, their email said they are an "online puppy listing platform" located in Pittsburgh, PA. Many photos were attached to the email but this day and age how do we know they are real? Call me cynical but this just screams puppy mill to me. HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS OUTFIT?

·
Grumpy Old Man
4,569 Posts
That looks like a puppy broker selling puppies that are left over from various litters.

They offer virtually no warranty at all (30 days is all). There is no information about parents, pedigrees, health testing etc.

Run like hell.

·
Registered
8,007 Posts
The word "kindly" is used several times- it to me is a ESL signal- I'd be reasonably sure you won't get anything for the $$- a flight is around $300, crate around $25..

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Linda! That link is exactly what I needed to scare my husband off of this "breeder" site. The ESL was striking to me; reminded me of those scam/spam emails we all get telling us we won or inherited millions of dollars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts