Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Mercy Miracle (M&M)
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the date of my puppy's birth draws closer, I get more and more excited! My puppy is due to be born on February 5th. She could be born as early as next week! If she were to be born on her due date, she would be a Super Bowl puppy. ;) This will be my second dog and my first Golden. If anybody else is waiting for a puppy after having placed a deposit, give me a howler, get it howler? :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
I hear you MercyMom!!! Our pup is due to be born as early as tomorrow. I am so glad I found this forum, they helped me to find the breeder and I have learned so much here!!!

So excited here too!!! This too will be our first Golden, first dog of my own was a mix.

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
I am on a waiting list, too, but you guys are a lot further...My dam isn't even in heat yet! But this will be my second girl, so that makes the waiting a little easier, I guess...

·
Mercy Miracle (M&M)
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hear you MercyMom!!! Our pup is due to be born as early as tomorrow. I am so glad I found this forum, they helped me to find the breeder and I have learned so much here!!!

So excited here too!!! This too will be our first Golden, first dog of my own was a mix.
That's so awesome! Our pups will be roughly a week or so apart in age. I had a mix too as my first dog. Best of luck in bringing home a precious pup.

·
Kristy
9,813 Posts
I am on a waiting list, too, but you guys are a lot further...My dam isn't even in heat yet! But this will be my second girl, so that makes the waiting a little easier, I guess...

Hey! Congratulations! I saw a while back you were making a little noise about wishing for another pup, but I didn't realize you were really into the process. How exciting! Will she be from Tess' breeder? Any name ideas?

This is a great thread. It's so much fun to have people to share the anticipation! Can't wait to hear the updates and see the pix!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell my husband but we are on a waiting for the end of March. We lost Buddy right before New Years. I have the opportunity to get a three month old right now, but have decided to wait and get my house puppy ready. Congrats on your "baby girl". Keep us posted on when she arrives.

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Congratulations everyone! I bet no one can wait... it so hard to wait (especially after the birth!)

Mercymom- which breeder are you getting your pup from? We are right down the road from you in Winchester!

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Hey! Congratulations! I saw a while back you were making a little noise about wishing for another pup, but I didn't realize you were really into the process. How exciting! Will she be from Tess' breeder? Any name ideas?

This is a great thread. It's so much fun to have people to share the anticipation! Can't wait to hear the updates and see the pix!
Yes, she is (will be) from the same breeder and hopefully from the same mom...

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,068 Posts
The breeder we've chosen was breeding her dam this month.....if the breeding is successful, puppies will be born in March!!! This will be our first puppy from a breeder and will be our last puppy.....any future Goldens will be rescues.

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
The breeder we've chosen was breeding her dam this month.....if the breeding is successful, puppies will be born in March!!! This will be our first puppy from a breeder and will be our last puppy.....any future Goldens will be rescues.
How exciting, Laurie! I 'll keep my fingers crossed. Do you want another boy?

·
Registered
64 Posts
The breeder we're working with will hopefully have pups in early March (assuming successful breeding)! We're really excited, but growing impatient! I can't wait.

·
Registered
282 Posts
We are on a list and waiting for the pregnancy to be confirmed. Hopefully we'll find out if there will puppies in the next couple of weeks and they'll hopefully be born in early March. The waiting is getting hard but I guess that is just giving us time to prepare! :D

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,068 Posts
How exciting, Laurie! I 'll keep my fingers crossed. Do you want another boy?

Yes we will get another male. It is exciting but at the same time, I'm reluctant to get too excited. It all depends on Reno....he is our main priority and concern right now.

·
Mercy Miracle (M&M)
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congratulations everyone! I bet no one can wait... it so hard to wait (especially after the birth!)

Mercymom- which breeder are you getting your pup from? We are right down the road from you in Winchester!
Hi Beamer. I am getting my puppy from Eldorado Goldens. Chris Browning is awesome! :dblthumb2 I already feel as though we are the best of friends.

·
Mercy Miracle (M&M)
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congratulations Laurie!

·
Mercy Miracle (M&M)
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Super Bowl pup? If I had a SB pup I'd name him/ her Brady. Just sayin'...:)
Actually, I don't really care forfootball that much. It just so happens that February 5th is the due date. We don't get to pick which day our dog is born. ;)

·
Mercy Miracle (M&M)
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The breeder we're working with will hopefully have pups in early March (assuming successful breeding)! We're really excited, but growing impatient! I can't wait.
Good Luck!

·
Mercy Miracle (M&M)
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We are on a list and waiting for the pregnancy to be confirmed. Hopefully we'll find out if there will puppies in the next couple of weeks and they'll hopefully be born in early March. The waiting is getting hard but I guess that is just giving us time to prepare! :D
Exactly! Same here!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts