Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anne and I went to the Dallas show yesterday and a little Aspenglo girl sure stole our hearts. Her name was Aspenglo Possibly. Both of us are certainly spectators only, but, oh my, was she precious!

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Pictures please! I was bummed I forgot my camera at the Phila dog show. My iPhone pics did not come out. I love going to the dog show! Hopefully you guys remembered your cameras!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, we didn't take pics. But we were sure smitten. She was very young, and just had personality plus.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Aspenglo has had some very nice dogs!

·
Kate
21,672 Posts
Our Sammy had a lot of Aspenglo behind him from his dad's side. I've met goldens with a lot of Aspenglo behind them. Lot of nice goldens. :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Anne & Betty,

Her owner shows in TX a lot. You may want to check out our Specialty in March to see if he is showing her again.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OOOHHH, thanks so much. I'll do that.

·
Rehoming breeder girls.
53 Posts
We are now the owner of Aspenglo Possibly. Her call name is Paige. We adopted her when she was just under 7 and 1/2 years old. She is a real sweet girl. Right now she is sleeping next to me as I type this on my laptop. We have had her for just over 3 months. She is our second Breeders Bitch over the age of 7 when we adopt them. She was retired and sent to a new home at about age 5. We are her third owner.

Just letting you know what happened to her.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts