Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

This is my first post to the forum and I am searching for a new Golden Retriever puppy but am rather new to Utah. Does anyone know of a reputable breeder in Utah, preferably near the Salt Lake City area?

Any guidance or referrals anybody could give on this would be extremely helpful and appreciated.

Thank you all in advance

·
Thumper fan
998 Posts
I'm in Idaho, and I had the same challenge you are going to have in Utah - no golden retriever breed clubs who have referral services to help puppy buyers. Lots and lots of goldens, but no breed clubs to help with information. If you are near Salt Lake City, you may want to check in Colorado. There are a number of members on the forum from Colorado, I think they have active breed clubs there, and I have seen referrals to Colorado golden retriever breeders before. The one that I can remember mentioned frequently is Elysian golden retrievers.

Good luck. :wavey:

·
Inactive
4,512 Posts
Yeah, I'm originally from Wyoming near the Utah border and had trouble as well. Go to the GRCA website and find the email address for your area representative. That person should be able to direct you to recent breeding that are close in your area (though when I did it I got no Utah breeders at the time). I will be going to Colorado to get my pup, but I feel really good about it. Good luck ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.