Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear that dogs may need digestive enzymes when feeding vegetable matter (and my pup may have SIBO). She's already on a probiotic. Was wondering if anyone had a good digestive enzyme they recommend?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I use Mercola Digestive Enzyme and have had great results and I have heard people say positive things about Perfect Form from the honest kitchen.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Vibrant Pet was initially recommended to me by a couple of different Golden breeders. I had a golden a few years ago that did really well on it. Not only did it help with digestive problems, his coat and skin improved greatly.

About a month ago, I put my current golden (on my avatar) on it. His energy really increased; not to where is is running around like a crazy dog, but where I can tell…. he feels great! He has the nicest coat… soft and full.

Vibrant Pet also has an equine version, which I started using on my horse. He had digestive problems, and they have gone away with Vibrant. His coat too has improved, and it helps keep bugs away.

2 other things I like about this product: it doesn't take a lot, so on top of being good for the digestive system, there isn't much to digest in the first place. Plus, it is priced very well.

Vibrant Pets ® Supplement - Official website

1 - 4 of 4 Posts