Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
I have never heard to that food.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They recommended the "growth" formula:

Ingredients: Organic Chicken, Chicken Giblets, Ground Brown Rice, Ground Oat Groats, Poultry Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols as a source of vitamin E), Eggs, Plums, Dried Wheat Grass Powder, Dried Barley Grass Powder, Whey, Dried Yogurt, Lecithin, Citric Acid, Natural Extractives of Sage, Natural Extractives of Rosemary, Dried Kelp, Fish Oil, Salt, Garlic, Natural Extractives of Black Pepper, Artichoke, L-Carnitine, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus bifidus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product, Dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product, Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement.

·
Registered
7,496 Posts
Casey gets canned Wysong as a topper to his Canidae ALS. He gets it because it is 99% protein and helps to maintain his muscle mass. It is a great canned food and as far as I know, the dry kibble is good too.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I haven't tried Wysong, but the formula ingredients and guaranteed analysis of the "growth" formula look pretty decent. You really won't know until you give it a try.

·
Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,453 Posts
Wysong recently had a recall, and so our local independent store stopped selling it( I think of their dry food). Not sure if that weighs in your choice, but thought I'd let you know. . .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts