Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marta in INDIANA runs it so I made a very convincing video I don’t know how much is going into the health of the dogs. I have a client gung ho and getting to despite the warnings. I think it she’s going to get to she should get the crème de la crème offering not rush into it. If anyone has experience with Somers Goldens, please let me know, Would be invaluable information. Please client her current client has dub from Virginia that Jimmy Fallon has one of and her dogs mothers on the cover the New York Post comforting a child. He was always a good boy Harold, and he’s the one inspiring this choice so I think she should go with the breeder made by him
would be invaluable information. Please client her current client has dub from Virginia that Jimmy Fallon has one of and her dogs mothers on the cover the New York Post comforting a child. He was always a good boy Harold, and he’s the one inspiring this choice so I think she should go with a breeder made Harold

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
Wow- that was a hard post to read. Jimmy Fallon has already shown he is not discerning on Goldens by featuring one of the biggest high volume breeders for profit on his show. I'd probably go the opposite way if he was a part of the recipe but I honestly couldn't figure out what you really meant in your post.
So- Joy has no hip/elbow clearances. She won't be two til August. I have to assume this is an accidental litter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts