Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has noticed changes i n TOTW, particulary the High Prairie. All three of my dogs have been eating less lately, sometimes not even touching the food. This has been in the past week or so, and I did recently buy a new bag. They have been on this for about 6 mths with no problems at all.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has noticed changes i n TOTW, particulary the High Prairie. All three of my dogs have been eating less lately, sometimes not even touching the food. This has been in the past week or so, and I did recently buy a new bag. They have been on this for about 6 mths with no problems at all.

I feed my dogs TOTW water fowl... Mitch stopped eating it for a while, while nothing stops Hailey! He is back to eating it...

·
801 Posts
I have been feeding my crew Pacific Stream, once in a while I notice a small change in the shape. I did inquire about it and they said that may change do to the salmon, but the ingredients remain the same. If you are in question, ask them. I just emailed them and they answered right back. Hope this helps.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
One of the members on the big dog forum ( breeder) had sick dogs the last few days, which occurred minutes after eating TOTW ( new bag). Her one dog not on it was the only one not affected.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts