Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Any changes in TOTW High Prairie?

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  GoldenCamper 
#1 ·
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but all three of my dogs are not eating as much this week, when I opened a new bag. I have been using this food for about 6 mths, and they have done well. Does anyone know of any changes in TOTW?

Discussion starter · #12 ·
I started Brutus on TOTW about a couple months ago. I heard it was very palatable and dogs just gobble it up...well...of course, not the case here. I put it in his bowl and he makes no move for it. His meals will sit there for an hour (with me shooing off Max every 2 minutes) before he even touches it. When he finally decides he's starving he'll take a bite then take a stroll around the table, through the living room, lick Max's empty bowl, then proceed to take another bite...same routine. Either he doesn't like his food or he really wants to savor it every bite haha.
Seriously though, he's not doing well on it. First of all, he's pooping several times a day, his ear's are always filthy, and he has no interest in it. I don't think it's a bad batch as we've gone through a few bags since he switched. So...Time tn switch, yet again. Which is too bad cause i loved the price.
Not as bad here, but my guys are only eating when they are hungry. They didn't eat this morning, but probably will tonight. They were all eating very well until the last two bags, which made me think that they might have changed the formula.
What will you switch to?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.