Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I don't want anyone to be angry at me based on what may have seemed like a recommendation I made earlier in this thread. Before you make any purchase of antlers from [email protected] - either directly or through ebay, I would urge you to check the feedback in red on ebay. I am waiting 10 days now for my order with $10.00 postage and I get no response to my emails.....so just double check before spending the money.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
I don't want anyone to be angry at me based on what may have seemed like a recommendation I made earlier in this thread. Before you make any purchase of antlers from [email protected] - either directly or through ebay, I would urge you to check the feedback in red on ebay. I am waiting 10 days now for my order with $10.00 postage and I get no response to my emails.....so just double check before spending the money.

Interesting.. me too. I ordered mine on Feb 25th and paid immediately thru Paypal... emailed the seller on March 3rd wondering why I hadn't heard anything about my order from them.. and have still heard nothing.

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Maybe they've been overwhelmed by golden owners looking to make their babies happy ;).

The only time I ever had a problem on ebay and I didn't get what I ordered was because the seller had died. It's pretty easy to get your money back if you need to.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Maybe they've been overwhelmed by golden owners looking to make their babies happy ;).

The only time I ever had a problem on ebay and I didn't get what I ordered was because the seller had died. It's pretty easy to get your money back if you need to.

I'm not stressing too much about it, I paid something like $30 including shipping... and my dogs can easily wait. I'd just appreciate an email back explaining the delay, is all. I never even got an initial "you won" email from him.. just the one from ebay with the link to pay on paypal.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I ordered from them, paid the same day and received an email stating they received payment. A week later I emailed to ask if they were using us mail or ups because of my situation here at home - I've done that twice with no answer so I went on ebay and bought more but like a knuckle head didn't think to check the seller. So I bought two sets from the same person. I then checked their feed back and found they had several people who complained that it took them a month to get their item and there was no answer to their repeated request to see where their product was. I am just anxious to finally get the girls a toy they can spend some time with and not destroy in 10 minutes. Any way, just didn't want anyone to make the same mistake. I don't want to wait a month, I don't think that's reasonable under any circumstances, after all the name of the company is antlersbythemillion.

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
I ordered from the place Hank recommended. I had to send a personal check and I cannot believe how quickly they came. I had them within 4 days. USPS did a good job in this case, and so did the seller.

My guys loved them the first day or two, but they are now just sitting on the floor. They do pick them up if they're really bored, but they don't take the place of a Bully Stick for my two!

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
I ordered from the place Hank recommended. I had to send a personal check and I cannot believe how quickly they came. I had them within 4 days. USPS did a good job in this case, and so did the seller.

My guys loved them the first day or two, but they are now just sitting on the floor. They do pick them up if they're really bored, but they don't take the place of a Bully Stick for my two!
A quick rub with some sandpaper seems to get their attention again.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Thanks Kimm - their prices are not too bad considering - if your pups don't like them, I'll buy a couple from you if you like. I think my girls will love them, my god, they chew on rocks. A few days ago KD came and stood in front of me and started in with gagging then vomited on the floor. She comes to me for comfort but she threw up a rock the size of a golf ball - I don't know how it got down or how it got back up so that's why I am anxious to get something they can chew on and maybe they will stop eating rocks and mulch. lol but a little scary.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
I got an email finally from AntlersByTheMillions... she said they've been out of town and that she thinks the package was mailed to me last Thursday. I haven't received it yet, so who knows.

·
Registered
205 Posts
They have an ebay business and from experience, should be filling orders asap - if they go out of town it's only polite to let your customers know you will not be filling their orders for a few days. I don't understand that but I've cancelled my order through ebay.
I hope you get yours soon.

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Thanks Kimm - their prices are not too bad considering - if your pups don't like them, I'll buy a couple from you if you like. I think my girls will love them, my god, they chew on rocks. A few days ago KD came and stood in front of me and started in with gagging then vomited on the floor. She comes to me for comfort but she threw up a rock the size of a golf ball - I don't know how it got down or how it got back up so that's why I am anxious to get something they can chew on and maybe they will stop eating rocks and mulch. lol but a little scary.
Just PM me your address and I will send you the two I have as a present! I think I have a box and I will have DH, or I can, drop them off at the post office. My treat!

The sandpaper trick does work!

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Just got another email from the ebay seller saying she was so sorry they were out of town with some family problems, and she has shipped me my order with a free extra pound of antlers to say sorry for the delay.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts