Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My name is Anthony Stark and I just turned 6 months old. I love bully sticks, fetch, tug toys, and ram horns. I love puzzle feeders and using my brain, though sometimes my brain gets me into trouble, especially when I turn it off. I'm mostly a good boy, but I have a lot of growing and learning to do. I'm being trained to be a Service Dog for my Dog Mom and my Dog Dad who is writing this post is helping with training. I'm new here. You'll see how much I've grown from 7 weeks to 6 months by my cuddle buddy in the pictures.

Nice to meet you!

·
Super Moderator Leader
51,697 Posts
Welcome!

Anthony Stark was a cute little guy, he's growing into a handsome boy.
He's got an important job to do for his mom.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Welcome. You are a cutie and it looks like you're all set for a great life of loving and being loved.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Welcome to you and your parents! You look like a good boy and you certainly have grown quite a bit in the last few months.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. Yes, he is named after Tony Stark/Iron Man. He even has an Iron Man collar.

I wonder if I did something wrong? This was an introduction post and it looks like it was moved?

·
Registered
386 Posts
It kinda falls into 2 different categories...intro and puppy. It doesn't matter really...we know where to find you.....

·
Registered
386 Posts
I think sometimes the moderators will will move a thread around thinking more folks will see it in a different spot...I wouldn't worry about. They will tell.you if you've been bad...

·
Super Moderator Leader
51,697 Posts
Thanks everyone. Yes, he is named after Tony Stark/Iron Man. He even has an Iron Man collar.

I wonder if I did something wrong? This was an introduction post and it looks like it was moved?
I moved your post/thread into the Puppy up to 1 year section so you would have more member views and replies.
I sent a reply to the PM you sent me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts