Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today when I was pulling in my last clients driveway I was greeted by two beautiful Golden's. I knew they didn't belong there. My client has a huge pit bull. I checked one of the dogs and they had name tags on.I walked in the house and asked him where they came from. He said they been there all morning and his pit was trying to chase/bite them all morning. Now my client can't make it outside, so it was impossible for him to find out where they belonged. He agreed we needed to call the owner's before his dog would really do some harm to them. I went out and got the phone number of one of the tags. Called and had the most happiest owner on the phone, he said they got out this morning and he had been driving around looking for them all morning. Well it took about 15 minutes and they where on their way home. Yeah...good think they had name tags on, or I would of had to call the HS for them to see if they where micro chipped. Well it all worked out for the good.

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another funny thing that happened tonight, we have Churches going around with kids, well I get a knock on the door and who other then my vet with about 6 kids outside. I let them all in the house:doh: anyway my vet was very impressed with my beautiful bunch she usually only see's one or two at a time and not the hole crew..LOL
She turned around to a boy and said now these are dogs not that mop you're parents have...OMG, I couldn't believe she said that:eek:

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Isnt it nice to reunite dogs with their happy owners. Thank goodness you were there to save the day. If you see the people again you might ask them to also have them microchiped incase they get out without their tags.

Your vet sounds like a hoot.

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Isnt it nice to reunite dogs with their happy owners. Thank goodness you were there to save the day. If you see the people again you might ask them to also have them microchiped incase they get out without their tags.

Your vet sounds like a hoot.
She is a hoot, I still can't believe she said that...LOL
I need to get mine done too, the only one that's micro chipped is Jack.
Maybe one at a time.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Those two had a dear angel on their side!

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
what a great lost dog story! Those two knew you were coming!

We've found lotsa lost dogs (and their homes!) -- it's so great when there's a tag with current info

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great job Claudia! I'm glad the goldens made it home.
Thanks Rob, I was just telling my daughter Steffi, how beautiful these two where, I'm not kidding they where show Golden's. Beautiful coats, perfectly groomed, just adorable. Wish I would of had more time to ask more questions but I was working and just happy they got picked up by their owner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts