Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had all my records faxed over to the new vet a couple days ago. The issue I am having now is the records that show hes on an eye med Optimmune has "vanished". Also, the records where it says my dog had severe allergies and has reacted to vaccines in the past have "Vanished".

So now I have to book an appointment to get the new vet to look at his eye and agree that it is Pannus and to have to have yet another vaccine reaction to the rabies since the records are not there.

I am speaking to a lawyer tomorrow about this because I have just had enough. My heart condition is so much worse now that this is going on where records suddenly "vanish" in thin air or grow legs and walk out the front door

·
Logan & Lacey in R hearts
1,814 Posts
Does there appear to be a gap in the date sequence of the notes in the records which would indicate something was taken out? Or could it be your vet was just going by memory and never even wrote it down? It if is the first option, then yes - go after him to get the complete set of records. If it is the 2nd, then thank your lucky stars you are no longer there. Good luck!

·
Banned
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not seen the notes yet, I will be picking up a copy of the notes myself from the new vet who has offered them to me.

I was told each visit has its own piece of paper. Anything pertaining to him being on the eye meds is not there. The old vet wont speak to me. I kepts a copy of ALL the prescriptions the vet has wrote me for this eye medication as well as the payment receipts when I paid to have his eyes check and paid for the first tube of the medication before I started to fill it online. I kept EVERY SINGLE piece of invoice I got from that vet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts