Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was reading the thread about the mis marked golden. Well here was mine. When I went to see the pups neither parent was around. None of the pups were fluffy but this one had "hair". I picked her up her eyes were blue, and she started licking my nose what was I supposed to do?! She came home with me. She was $50.

Meet Maxine's predecessor KAYLA!!!

Also is a picture from her bad experience with snowballs. I talked about it on a dog in burr thread. There were burrs under the snow balls.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She really does look like a toller, between the markings and the pigment. I love her!
She did now that I know what they are!

I suspected she was golden and english setter. She had more of a setter head, and when she was a puppy and you could see her skin, it was patched in color. She was the most difficult golden I had training wise. She was so willful! I ALMOST gave her away. The ad went in the paper. I could not take her running away. However she was the last birthday present my mother gave me. Her saving grace. After I posted the ad, I changed my mind and she never wandered off again. I think she knew she crossed the wrong line.

Princess Kayla!

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Just beautiful!! :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That snowball picture just cracked me up. Such a beautiful girl.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
she was beautiful. I also loved the snowball photo! She was carrying her arsenal with her in case of a snowball fight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts