Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fighting, playing and sleeping. Chloe is truly growing up on this forum. It's hard not to take pictures of her..LOL
I just noticed something in all the pictures, Jack always has his bone he is chewing on..LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That picture of Sadie on the couch is stunning. My favorite yet. Chloe cracks me up with all her rolling on top of all the dogs. Equal opportunity squisher. LOL

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That picture of Sadie on the couch is stunning. My favorite yet. Chloe cracks me up with all her rolling on top of all the dogs. Equal opportunity squisher. LOL
She is something else, those two girls been cracking me up, there into everything, Sadie plays it cool, Mom I'm sleeping had to be Chloe!

·
Mom to Cannon
659 Posts
What a big girl!!! She is growing up here on the boards...it's amazing how much bigger she is each time you post new photos!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
It's starting Rob, well at least on her butt and the tail looks like the hair is getting longer.

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: Mom!!! Do you mind?!?!? ROFL

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all, Jack is one chewing dog. I'm so happy I'm getting some good pictures of Sadie, it's hard to get pictures of her, she is so hard to take a picture of..LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts