Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I live in Michigan and am looking to adopt a puppy. I have been researching breeders like crazy. I came across this breeder: Dogwood Goldens in Harrison, Mi. I am just wondering, has anyone had any experience with this breeder? The website says all the right things and I looked through the puppy buyers fact sheet and she has all the right answers to that.
If anyone who has had experience with this breeder could give me some advice? I am looking for a family pet, have no preference on sex or color just a healthy, happy family pet...
Thank you very much for your time and help. Its greatly apprecited.

·
Registered
17 Posts
puppy buyers fact sheet?

Hi, I live in Michigan and am looking to adopt a puppy. I have been researching breeders like crazy. I came across this breeder: Dogwood Goldens in Harrison, Mi. I am just wondering, has anyone had any experience with this breeder? The website says all the right things and I looked through the puppy buyers fact sheet and she has all the right answers to that.
If anyone who has had experience with this breeder could give me some advice? I am looking for a family pet, have no preference on sex or color just a healthy, happy family pet...
Thank you very much for your time and help. Its greatly apprecited.
could you tell me where to get the puppy buyers fact sheet?

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,598 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I was having a tough time finding a breeder here in Michigan that have current litters, or were soon expecting one. I got lucky and will bringing home a new puppy in just a couple of weeks.

I would suggest you check out the Fort Detroit Golden Retriever Club of Michigan

There are a couple of names and phone #'s on the site for contact info.

Good luck!

Jan

·
Registered
114 Posts
Gina Vesco at Clinton Oaks might be having a litter of Goldens this Fall, but they may all be spoken for already. When I was searching, I was finding out that most of the breeders have already sold their litters way before they were born.

The Golden Retriever Club of America is another good resource and you can find info for Michigan there Member Clubs: Golden Retriever Club of America - The GRCA Club

You can also check the info on my original post a few weeks back when I was looking for a reputable Michigan breeder. Got a lot of good advice from members of this forum http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com...ing-reputable-mi-breeder-current-litters.html

Jan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts