Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Daisy-Broken Heart Healer
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was busy doing some cleaning tonight, our girls, Annie and Rosey, made themselves comfortable in our home movie theater. The chair on the end is always Annie's choice. They sat and waited patiently to see if there was going to be a movie to watch--because that would mean some popcorn might fall on the floor.

When we got the new leather seats, we said "absolutely no dogs on the theater chairs". That lasted about a month. They need to cuddle while watching a movie...or is it that I need to cuddle with them?

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Such sweet girls you have. They look very comfy just waiting for Mom and Dad to make the popcorn and a good movie to watch.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
That looks like a wonderful set up for movie nights. The pups looks to have taken over the good seats but I'm sure there is still room for you on the floor. :D

·
Daisy-Broken Heart Healer
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That looks like a wonderful set up for movie nights. The pups looks to have taken over the good seats but I'm sure there is still room for you on the floor. :D
There is definitely room on the floor--well, actually, someone could sit on the expensive, comfortable dog bed that doesn't get any use!

Thanks for all the nice comments about the girls. They bring us so much joy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts