Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Annie ate grease-uh oh

18214 Views 11 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  kira
Earlier this evening my husband dumped some grease (about a cup) outside from meat we were cooking. Later, he wondered where Annie had been so long in the yard and found her licking/eating the grease he had poured out.
She is so tired tonight and not at all playful. I expected her to have some BM's by now but hasn't. Should I be worried? (I am!)

And yes, he has already said he will not dispose of grease this way again.:doh:
1 - 1 of 12 Posts
Maybe an upset tummy & some diarrhea. I use generic Tum tablets on my dogs if needed.
1 - 1 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.