Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Faith! :smooch:

she cut her paw this morning on some ice and when i finally noticed it (um, why is there blood on my sweatshirt?) i ran and got a sterile gauze pad on it and wrapped it up with some tape.

it's not bad, and i'm really just trying to stem the blood getting everywhere until it stops bleeding.

but, my goodness! she's so funny! she keeps looking at me with these sad eyes and long "woe is me" sighs and flapping the paw that is wrapped up at me.

when i ask her how she's doing, she lifts that paw up and sort of shakes it at me a bit.

oh, the mommy guilt is overwhelming! :bowl:

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
They do have a way don't they! ;)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Miss Faith deserves the Oscar. Goldens can make the saddest faces.

·
New Mommy
6,139 Posts
Oh another little drama queen, Erin says welcome to the club!! When she's waving it at you like that Mommy, you are supposed to kiss it !!! XXXXXX

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Oh boy, these goldens have a way of making us feel so guilty and they play the sad card for all it's worth.

Hope it heals quickly

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Ahhh, what a BIG Baby!!! Give her some extra hugs from my girls.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Poor pitiful girl!! They sure do know how to milk those owwies for all they're worth!! Give her paw a little kiss from all of us :)

·
2,472 Posts
ha ha! We need pictures badly here ;)

·
3 goldens
12,184 Posts
Poor girl. Shedeservessome sympathy for having a boo-boo on her poor little tootsie.It is amazng how dogs can convey things to us. either they are3 getting smarter or we are "reading"their actions, looks, etc better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts