Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever noticed that when you get the carpets steam cleaned ....that on the third day the dogs have to puke on them again? :yuck:

Or is it just me and my dogs? :confused:

The decision is made....Im pouring concrete floors!

·
i lub alda mi prens
1,083 Posts
I will have to do some research. I am going to steam clean my carpets in a few days to help remove the fleas. I'll let you know what happens. LOL

·
Debbie
644 Posts
Anyone ever noticed that when you get the carpets steam cleaned ....that on the third day the dogs have to puke on them again? :yuck:

Or is it just me and my dogs? :confused:

The decision is made....Im pouring concrete floors!
I know exactly what you mean! Only in my case it's the cats. They seem to want to puke only on the freshly mopped tile or on one of the very few throw rugs I have around the house. You can just picture them over in the corner laughing as I am mopping, planning the vomit episode.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
of course she doesn't puke in the corner or along the edge where I might be able to rearrange furniture....nooOOoOoooo.....she pukes right in the middle of the carpet.... I think Ive got the stain out (the carpet has yet to dry)....but I know its there!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will have to do some research. I am going to steam clean my carpets in a few days to help remove the fleas. I'll let you know what happens. LOL
PLEASE report!! hahahahha cant wait to hear!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Ha Ha.. I love my tile floors.... But... When one does puke, they run into the livingroom and lets loose on the area rug there! :doh: Maybe they don't want it to splash about? I know my horses hated to pee where it would splash up on them... :confused:

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it is the traction!
ewww...never thought of splashing puke!

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Nope, no puke here. Instead, Finn gets a bladder infection and pees a river on the clean living room carpet. I did them almost two weeks ago and they're still pristine. Mary, I'll hold you responsible if there's yellow, wet carpet today:) (You will have put the idea in his head!)

·
Coley - my cuddle bug
2,336 Posts
Nope, no puke here. Instead, Finn gets a bladder infection and pees a river on the clean living room carpet. I did them almost two weeks ago and they're still pristine. Mary, I'll hold you responsible if there's yellow, wet carpet today:) (You will have put the idea in his head!)
lol! You crack me up. There is a way to stop this type of behavior. Just don't ever get our carpets cleaned again!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
It is my cats that do that after I clean them. And usually within the first week.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I can't help but laugh remembering when we brought Tucker to stay with you for that weekend in May when we went away and we came inside to meet Charlie and he came walking right out into the kitchen peeing the whole way without even stopping!

·
Thumper fan
998 Posts
Ummm, I need to clean my carpets, and I'm thinking I should not have opened this thread. :doh: Do you think it would do me any good if I ask my puppers to only provide positive research results?

·
Simon & Shadow's Mom
860 Posts
"Or how bout this.... your whole house is wood floors so where do the dogs go to puke? On top of the bed... sometimes with a human (me) still in it. sigh"

Oh man... and I thought I was safe.. I was just about to do the "ha ha.. I have wood floors" posting, and then I read THIS??? Something to look forward to.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts