Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I picked up Tess, one of the daughters of Broadway's Jewels and Pebwins Mulder. So far she's only had one accident, and that was mainly my fault, because I thought she was cold outside, one minute inside and bingo...She seems to like her crate, goes in and out by herself and not complaining too loud when I put her there if she crashes. She loves being outside to play with my son, running like mad on her wobbly legs. I've gated off the kitchen and the living room, and I think that's enough space for the moment! She's very much interested in 'retrieving' her toys, even brings them over to have them thrown away (not always handing them over, though). We'll see how tonight goes! I will try to add photo's later, I just tried and I think it didn't work, so I'll first read the instructions!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Inge, I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see those pics. Your son must be thrilled.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Whoooo Hoo! Congratulations. I sure hope you are taking tons of pictures. We will be looking forward to seeing them later.

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
Congratulations on your new pup :p:. Can't wait to see pics. How is the weather in CT? Here in south central MA it is r-e-a-l-l-y cold. Nothing like taking a pup out to pee and poop in the cold and the dark....brrrrr.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts